We are open seven days a week, breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner and offer a wonderful Happy Hour from 4-7pm every day! We are excited to be joining the NoMad community and look forward to having you join us! For more information click here.
Tagliatelle with Truffles:
- 10 oz Homemade Tagliatelle
- 4 T. Unsalted Butter
- 7 grams, Fresh black summer truffles (roughly 1/2 small truffle)
- Salt and Peper to taste
- Handful of grated Parmigiano
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
2. Melt butter in a saute pan, shave in half of the truffles
3. Cook pasta in boiling water approximately 2-3 minutes or until al dente
4. Toss pasta in butter and truffles to coat, adding a dash of the pasta water
5. Mix in a handful of parmigiano off the heat to melt the cheese without it separating. Season if necessary with salt and pepper
6. Plate and shave ample truffles over the top (go crazy!)
We're looking forward to some more packed days of soccer watching! Come join us at our Upper West Side and East Village locations!